develooper Front page | perl.xs | Postings from July 2021

Need help with Bazel rules_perl

From:
Erik Tank via perl-xs
Date:
July 2, 2021 03:16
Subject:
Need help with Bazel rules_perl
Message ID:
7a0a7a0dda9f326ab6baf955974ad789e04dfa34@hey.com
Long story short I attempted a run at Perl 'rules' for the Bazel
project.  A kind programmer took what I was working on and created the
toolchain.  With that I was able to create rules for Pure Perl modules,
however, I have little C experience and none when it comes to proper
linking; let alone XS.  Another kind programmer has come along and is
attempting help the project along but is now stuck.  I've not been able
to take it any further and hoping that someone on this list may have
some ideas.

This is the current merge request:
https://github.com/bazelbuild/rules_perl/pull/23

Any help or direction is much appreciated,

Erik