develooper Front page | perl.xs | Postings from December 2013

Re: Perl XS Beginners

From:
David Mertens
Date:
December 14, 2013 13:25
Re: Perl XS Beginners
Message ID:
CA+4ieYW2ksAHHkUbabmhip+7+0Rti5rUXEdUg8N_Lpu4hQCvzw@mail.gmail.com
I agree, PerlMonks has had some good content on XS. My problem is that I
don't know how to automatically track PerlMonks for messages. In fact, as
far as I can tell, there is no way to do so. It can, however, be done on
Stack Overflow, but that's not really a discussion forum.

That said, while exploring PerlMonks, I came up with this search that is
pretty useful at locating new threads about Perl XS stuff:

http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=3989;HIT=xs;HET=Re%3A%20Re^%20XSLT

There's actually a lot more discussion on XS than I had realized. :-)

If PerlMonks just had a notification system, I would be able to stay on top
of important queries, like XS, or PDL.

David