develooper Front page | perl.wxperl.users | Postings from January 2013

Re: wxPerl past, wxPerl present and wxPerl future.

From:
Steve Cookson
Date:
January 2, 2013 22:58
Re: wxPerl past, wxPerl present and wxPerl future.
Message ID:
CA+aVP6jSXbntzeuDkCLbCRsV=U0z1OrnG__Bx4YkRkzVk=HaSQ@mail.gmail.com
> To get the wiki available again, I just registered wxperl.nl and set-up my server to accept that too so if all goes well we should have something live under wiki.wxperl.nl in the next couple of hours.

Hi Huub,

I've just registered wxperl-alt.info as well!!

Ok cool.  It never hurts to have 2.  At least that way we have fallback.

Anyway thanks for doing this.

Regards

Steve.