develooper Front page | perl.wxperl.users | Postings from December 2012

AUI events

From:
Steve Cookson
Date:
December 22, 2012 20:01
Subject:
AUI events
Message ID:
CA+aVP6goxe41sgiyeFAd6gLsAUa=94dBS+5kCm1B+RkAG4iTZw@mail.gmail.com
Hi Guys,

I've been trying to get the AUI drag events to respond to me and although
they don't crash, they simpley don't fire.

I did some browsing and I find I'm not the only one experienceing this:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/wx-users/wxAuiNotebook$20event/wx-users/8lflty8iDJo/x2B--01OQ98J

As suggested I tried EVT_AUINOTEBOOK_DRAG_DONE, but it needed to be
wrapped.  So I opened:

~/wxPerl/ext/aui/AUI.xs

and copied one of the lines to create:

    EVT( EVT_AUINOTEBOOK_DRAG_DONE, 3, wxEVT_COMMAND_AUINOTEBOOK_DRAG_DONE )

make
make install

no errors.

But fails on execution with undefined subroutine
&Wx::Event::EVT_AUINOTEBOOK_DRAG_DONE ......

Any thoughts?

Is anyone using AUI?

Regards

Steve.