develooper Front page | perl.win32.vanilla | Postings from February 2021

Applying fixes to DBD::Oracle

From:
avorop via win32-vanilla
Date:
February 12, 2021 13:47
Subject:
Applying fixes to DBD::Oracle
Message ID:
8b858729-80ed-4402-853d-2100d347047a@Spark
Hello, the version of DBD::Oracle that comes with latest StrawberryPerl has a bug. It triggers SegFault during cleanup if there are multiple cached connections. I do have a patch tested on Linux. I've provided it to developer of DBD::Oracle, but I don't know how long shall it take before it comes to StrawberryPerl. Thus my question. Is there any quick way to get fixed version of DBD:: Oracle in StrawberryPerl.

Best regards

Andrey Voropaev