develooper Front page | perl.vmsperl | Postings from December 2018

Re: Perl 5.28.1 binary kit for OpenVMS I64 available

From:
Craig Berry via vmsperl
Date:
December 1, 2018 21:03
Re: Perl 5.28.1 binary kit for OpenVMS I64 available
Message ID:
5AB49746-7109-4138-AFDB-B740E7A9341B@me.com

> On Nov 29, 2018, at 6:21 PM, Craig Berry via vmsperl <vmsperl@perl.org> wrote:
>
> An installation kit for OpenVMS I64 v8.4 and later is available at:
>
> <https://sourceforge.net/projects/vmsperlkit/files/>
>
> N.B.  I no longer have working Alpha hardware so there is no Alpha kit.

I got an emulator running that eventually managed to produce an Alpha kit after 21 hours of processing and it's now available at the same URL.

Craig A. Berry

 difficult than getting in."
                 Brad Leithauser