develooper Front page | perl.vmsperl | Postings from March 2006

Re: PATCH: 2 vms specific build files in perl @ 27383

From:
Peter Prymmer
Date:
March 6, 2006 06:21
Re: PATCH: 2 vms specific build files in perl @ 27383
Message ID:
OFBF447FB6.000BD854-ON85257129.004E2B05-85257129.004EDBFD@factset.com
"Craig A. Berry" <craigberry@mac.com> wrote on 03/05/2006 10:46:17 PM:

> At 8:30 PM -0500 3/5/06, Peter Prymmer wrote:
> >and changed the output of the sig_name_init back to the write/symbol
> >so as to avoid possible very long symbol output problems that are
germane
> >to DCL
>
> Except for this, which I leave as is for reasons stated here recently.

I am sorry I missed the discussion.  In looking at the archive
the last time I found sig_name_init mentioned was back in

and it appears to have been wc without the write/symbol in August as in: