develooper Front page | perl.unicode | Postings from January 2012

question about perlunicode "Unicode Character Properties"

From:
silent
Date:
January 11, 2012 23:10
Subject:
question about perlunicode "Unicode Character Properties"
Message ID:
CAALPCHu=tcR9X_yU1S_Q2j=EqpuFUS+KXhozJLp92RGWTdcDOg@mail.gmail.com
in perldoc perlunicde : Unicode Character Properties : Scripts

I see a Han, which can be use as $string =~/\p{Han}/;

my question is how can I find out what exactly "Han" is ?
I know \p{Han} can match a Chinese word,
also tested it to match each word in perl-src/ext/Encode/t/gb2312.utf,

but I do not know the exact range of this \p{Han}.

thanks!