develooper Front page | perl.tpf.discuss | Postings from September 2004

2004 TPF elections

From:
Allison Randal
Date:
September 1, 2004 18:34
Subject:
2004 TPF elections
Message ID:
20040902013400.GW24684@shadowed.net
We just completed the 2004 elections for TPF committees. The new roster
can be found at:

  http://www.perlfoundation.org/who.html

It's mostly the same as last year. Kevin Meltzer and Jeff Bisbee have
swapped their roles as Perlfoundation.org coordinator and conferences
chair. Bill Odom joins us as steering committee chairman. He did an
awesome job ringleading TPF activities at OSCON. (Thanks Bill!) Graham
Barr is taking over the CPAN chair. He has a long history with CPAN, and
some great ideas on how TPF can better help CPAN. David Adler offically
takes over the awards position he's been filling since June. Paul Blair
joins us to support Gavin in PR, and to act as a second brain for me.
Jim Brandt and Kevin Eye join the conferences committee. They did an
amazing job organizing YAPC::NA this year.

Congratulations all around, and thanks for volunteering.

Allison