develooper Front page | perl.tcltk | Postings from August 2018

Tcl::pTk overwrite About [macOS]

From:
welle Ozean via tcltk
Date:
August 13, 2018 18:22
Tcl::pTk overwrite About [macOS]
Message ID:
CAL0NCLtTvODjKpVeoT-N9BumFXG5txkR7020-i_cY3bR1bXsug@mail.gmail.com
Hello,

I have a Tk application for macOS written with Tcl::pTk and packed as a
normal macOS bundle. In the macOS menu, under the name of the application
bundle there is a menu item called "About + Name of application". This is
created auotmatically and contains the Tcl version. In this About menu, I
would like to replace/integrate the default values with information about
my App. Is this possible? If yes, how? I couldn't find any information
online.

Best,
Welle