develooper Front page | perl.sdl.devel | Postings from June 2017

Re: Problems Installing SDL

From:
Kartik Thakore
Date:
June 5, 2017 15:15
Re: Problems Installing SDL
Message ID:
894143D2-46C8-4DA0-A1C2-E9D3AE55EC61@gmail.com
Thanks Breno!

Pmesa1. Although the irc channel is quite I can help you out on there later in the evening. I am on PDT to