develooper Front page | perl.sdl.devel | Postings from June 2017

Re: Problems Installing SDL

From:
breno
Date:
June 5, 2017 14:15
Re: Problems Installing SDL
Message ID:
CAHS-WQY7JdRU6mTEqF4VSihTG4kUoMCr+ro66EDQka_WavkAtg@mail.gmail.com
Hello!

After downloading/unpacking the SDL dist, try adding the following line to
the top of inc/My/Builder/Darwin.pm:

use File::Spec::Functions qw(rel2abs);

and let us know how the build goes.

If it still fails, please let us know the output of:

* perl -V  (note capital V)
* set | grep -e SDL -e PERL
* perl -MData::Dumper -MAlien::SDL -E 'say
Dumper(Alien::SDL->config(q(libs))); say
Dumper(Alien::SDL->config(q(ld_shlib_map)))'

Thanks!