develooper Front page | perl.rtos | Postings from August 2002

Perl portability

From:
swjain
Date:
August 8, 2002 03:30
Subject:
Perl portability
Message ID:
65256C0F.0037E5F4.00@sandesh.hss.hns.com

Hi ,
     Iam working on the vxWorks platform and was develpong a Command Line
Application. . I have  a perl parser , is it possible for me to use same parser
for SUN WS , for vxWorks also.
   Please respond to my query as soon as possible.
regards
swati

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.