develooper Front page | perl.rtos | Postings from June 2001

Looking for the right list to listen to.

From:
blowther
Date:
June 28, 2001 07:02
Subject:
Looking for the right list to listen to.
Message ID:
6F4F992EC7C5D211AC8C0001FA7E7A3407531DD4@ntexchange03.micron.com
I'm a software engineer working on Manufacturing Automation.

For about the last 1 1/2 years, we've been building a server architecture
that includes an embedded Perl interpreter to handle complex server tasks.
Everything is working quite well.  I'm looking for the right Perl list to
post to and lurk.  I thought that the RTOS list might be close to what I'm
looking for, but there doesn't seem to be much activity at all.

Bruce W. Lowther
Micron Technology, Inc.
Boise, Idaho
blowther@micron.com