develooper Front page | perl.riscos | Postings from January 2005

Re: How do I get Perl to work correctly with WebJames

From:
Alex Waugh
Date:
January 2, 2005 05:55
Re: How do I get Perl to work correctly with WebJames
Message ID:
ac91f8264d.ajw498@caramel.cp15.org
In message <ec889c264d.Alan.Adams@orchard-way.freeserve.co.uk>
          Alan Adams <alan.adams@orchard-way.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> There was a comment in the WebJames instructions to make sure Perl doesn't
> run in a task window. Does anyone know how to achieve that?

The default attributes file supplied with WebJames is setup to achieve
that. The relevant lines are:

Action perl-script perl %f %u
AddFiletypeHandler perl-script Perl

Which sets all files filetyped as Perl to use the perl-script action,
which is defined as calling perl directly rather than relying on the
contents of the alias$@runtype_102 system variable which may be using a
taskwindow.

Alex

--