develooper Front page | perl.riscos | Postings from July 2004

Re: 32 bit perl?

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
Re: 32 bit perl?
Message ID:
20040725154204.GA608@plum.flirble.org
On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 11:54:11AM +0100, Tom Hughes wrote:
> Can anybody point me at a 32 bit build of RISC OS perl?

I can't. Sorry.

> Or any build come to that - everything I find on google points to
> pages on plum.flirble.org that don't seem to exist.

For some reason the web server seems to be down at the moment. I'm not root,
so I can't fix this. However, there's no 32 bit perl there, as I don't have
a 32 bit RISC OS machine, and wouldn't have the time to work on a 32 bit
version even if I had.

Nicholas Clark