develooper Front page | perl.recdescent | Postings from January 2012

How to build parser with autostubbing

From:
Yuri Shtil
Date:
January 12, 2012 09:39
Subject:
How to build parser with autostubbing
Message ID:
5F72830DCCB3CC4FBF80CC854C3999F18E9ED87AFF@HQMAIL02.nvidia.com
The documentation is a little unclear

I use perl -MParse::RecDescent - grammar NewMakepp::Grammar to create a parser module.

What do I do in order to generate stubs for undefined rules?
How do I pass RD_AUTOSTUB?