develooper Front page | perl.recdescent | Postings from August 2006

Parser produces Out of Memory error on HP-UX but not on Windows XP

From:
Buehl, Reiner
Date:
August 11, 2006 03:59
Subject:
Parser produces Out of Memory error on HP-UX but not on Windows XP
Message ID:
47BED920B2784A498F6616AA4441132C825003@bbnexc02.emea.cpqcorp.net
Hi all,

on HP-UX, my Parse::RecDescent parser dies with an Out of Memory error.
If I run the same skript with the same input on a Windows XP system
(with
less Memory!) it works fine. I did check the ulimit values but could not
find any user-limitations. Is there a way to solve this?

Best regards,
Reiner.