develooper Front page | perl.qpsmtpd | Postings from February 2017

Re: Spamassassin plugin: Can't call method ... on an undefined value

From:
markus schnalke
Date:
February 7, 2017 11:11
Re: Spamassassin plugin: Can't call method ... on an undefined value
Message ID:
1cb3bm-6mb-00@marmaro.de
Hoi.

I'm a bit late, but still: Thanks for pointing me on that!
This exactly *was* my problem.

meillo

[2016-08-10 15:33] Charlie Brady <charlieb-qpsmtpd@budge.apana.org.au>