develooper Front page | perl.qpsmtpd | Postings from February 2017

Auth on outgoing and dkim signing

From:
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Date:
February 5, 2017 23:11
Subject:
Auth on outgoing and dkim signing
Message ID:
2840859.RuPnHU3cj5@owl
Hi all!

I finally have to get my outgoing SMTP working, and I have to DKIM-sign
them. So, I need to get auth working, the last time I tried, in 2009, I
simply couldn't get it working... That's a long time ago though :-)

But before I start, I still have 0.84, since the box is Debian Jessie.
Does the dkim plugin depend on a more recent version?

Secondly, I would like to just accept all email unauthenticated from my
LAN, can I configure qpsmtpd to let anything from 172.22.0.0/16 go through?

Kjetil