develooper Front page | perl.qpsmtpd | Postings from August 2016

Re: Spamassassin plugin: Can't call method ... on an undefined value

From:
markus schnalke
Date:
August 4, 2016 07:26
Re: Spamassassin plugin: Can't call method ... on an undefined value
Message ID:
1bVD2M-1Fh-00@marmaro.de
[2016-08-03 16:38] Charlie Brady <charlieb-qpsmtpd@budge.apana.org.au>
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2016, markus schnalke wrote:
> >
> > I'm using qpsmtpd from the Debian package version 0.84-9.
>
> I think you should be reporting your problem to the Debian bug tracker.

Are you implicitly telling me that it's no problem in qpsmtpd
but one in the Debian packaging?

Or are you implicitly telling me that you don't support such
old versions?

Or are you implicitly telling me that others should do the
first-level support?

Could you please clarify.

meillo