develooper Front page | perl.qpsmtpd | Postings from January 2015

Re: Is there any example of a Qmail::Deliverable plugin

From:
Richard Siddall
Date:
Re: Is there any example of a Qmail::Deliverable plugin
Message ID:
54BFEA99.8010205@elirion.com
Reinhard Seifert wrote:
> Can anyone give me a hint or even provide a working plugin? Also welcome
> are hints regarding the startup of the qmail-deliverabled daemon. Do I
> need to start it and will the plugin know about the port?
>
> Thanks,
> Reinhard

Hi Reinhard,

There's one in the Qmail::Deliverable package:
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/JUERD/Qmail-Deliverable-1.07/qpsmtpd-plugin/qmail_deliverable

I haven't tried it.  There's also a Debian init.d script in the package
at
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/JUERD/Qmail-Deliverable-1.07/init.d/qmail-deliverabled

	Richard.