develooper Front page | perl.qpsmtpd | Postings from January 2015

DKIM for mail generated internally by PHP?

From:
salvisbe
Date:
January 19, 2015 21:21
Subject:
DKIM for mail generated internally by PHP?
Message ID:
trinity-0001dae8-86a7-47c1-be04-f362cf37d716-1421702470837@msvc245
Some of my sites have private forums that let members subscribe to get email notifications when new posts/comments are created. The mails are generated by Drupal/PHP via either `sendmail -t -i` or `/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject`. Obviously, neither of those go through qpsmtpd and the dkim plugin, and the mails go out without any DKIM signature and get refused by GMail and other major providers.

Is there a way to leverage qpsmtpd for locally PHP-generated mail, or do I have to provide a duplicate outgoing DKIM implementation in qmail?

Hans