develooper Front page | perl.qpsmtpd | Postings from May 2014

Seeking senior perl dev with QP experience

From:
Jared Johnson
Date:
May 27, 2014 04:19
Subject:
Seeking senior perl dev with QP experience
Message ID:
5384125C.1030604@efolder.net
Hi all,

My employer (eFolder, Inc - www.efolder.net) is seeking a senior Perl
developer to join our team working on our email security software.  I
respect a lot of the regulars on this list, and our software is built
with qpsmtpd, so I'm hoping some among you might be available and
interested in the position.  If so, you can find further details here:

http://goo.gl/rgecQJ

Just a quick plug, this is a 100% telecommute position with amazing
benefits, and in my personal experience, eFolder is the best employer
I've ever worked for.  Feel free to contact me directly with informal
questions about the position, I would be working alongside whoever fills
this role.

Thanks for reading!

-Jared