develooper Front page | perl.qpsmtpd | Postings from April 2014

Yahoo's DMARC debacle

From:
Charlie Brady
Date:
April 27, 2014 15:47
Subject:
Yahoo's DMARC debacle
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.64.1404271143090.28579@e-smith.charliebrady.org

I'm sure that many of you know about this:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87153.html

and are dealing with the fallout. I'm interested to know what people are
doing about it. Does anyone have working plugins?

I've seen suggestions about rewriting From addresses, and there's another
one here - selectively rejecting messages with troublesome From: addresses
with:

5.x.x DMARC p=reject not compatible with email sent to a mailing list

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg87253.html