Re: How to get started with qpsmtpd?

From:
Hans Salvisberg
Date:
Re: How to get started with qpsmtpd?
Message ID:
20070123153052.27268.qmail@lists.develooper.com
Thank you for your additions and encouragement, Guy!

Your findings are a bit scary, especially

       (Is anyone running this in production ??  How ??).

The option to use AUTH is tempting, but I'm not confident I can handle
bleeding edge code...

The point about stripping down the plugins is a very good one. I did it
at some point, but I've tried so many things that I'm not sure I've done
it consistently.

Thank you for working on the documentation, that's sorely needed indeed.
Is there other documentation besides the README and the Wiki?

I'll report back on my efforts.

Hans