Per user configs with the Spamassassin plugin?

From:
Mark Farver
Date:
January 11, 2007 08:45
Subject:
Per user configs with the Spamassassin plugin?
Message ID:
45A6697D.3000200@ticom.com
Someone mentioned here a few days ago that there was a way to have SA do
per user configs based on the To: field (or Rcpt to?).  I can't figure
out how that would be done.  Anyone have any hints or pointers to where
it is mentioned in the docs?

The closest thing I can find in the docs is spamd's -x and
--virtual-config-dir options, but using those I just get configurations
for one user: smtpd which is the user qpsmtpd is running as.

Thanks
Mark Farver