Wiki Outage, Upgrade, new Templates, editable Sidebar

From:
Michael Holzt
Date:
January 8, 2007 09:21
Subject:
Wiki Outage, Upgrade, new Templates, editable Sidebar
Message ID:
20070108172122.GB10096@fqdn.org
1. Some experiment of mine broke the wiki, so there was an unplanned outage.
   Sorry about that.

2. I took the opportunity and upgraded dokuwiki to the latest version. I
   also installed a new template, which i think is much nicer. I hacked
   this template to have the sidebar user editable. I made some suggestions
   for sidebar contents, feel free to modify the page 'sidebar' to change
   them. I will try to add an edit link later.

Regards
Michael

--
      It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks