Broken Tests in 0.3x

From:
Guy Hulbert
Date:
January 8, 2007 04:39
Subject:
Broken Tests in 0.3x
Message ID:
1168259946.24337.8.camel@cal.cotef.org
Anyone.

I managed to find out what the problem with the addresses.t is.  It
seems that some of the changes in 'lib/Qpsmptd.pm' stop the plugins
being loaded in the tests.

Plugins were trying to load from 't/plugins'.  So I hardcoded
	@plugin_dirs=('plugins');
at the beginning of 'Qpsmtpd::plugin_dirs()' and this fixes the broken
test at line 15 of addresses.t

The test plugin_test.t was dying with "found 0 test" (can't remember
exact message).

Now I get:
        t/plugin_tests.......Can't call method "register_tests" without
        a package or object reference at t/Test/Qpsmtpd.pm line 98.

I imagine I can fix that too but I need to stop for today.  Also, I
should try to fix 'Qpmsptd:plugin_dirs()' properly.

Hints would be appreciated.

--
--gh