any need for qmail-smtpd after qpsmtpd install?

From:
qpsmtpdfrose.20.ftumsh
Date:
January 4, 2007 04:14
Subject:
any need for qmail-smtpd after qpsmtpd install?
Message ID:
1167912853.767.12.camel@darkstarpc.firstb2b.net
Lo all,

I've recently installed qpsmtpd on port 2525 on our qmail box
(slackware).
When I send an email to qpsmtpd it was delivered normally.

So, do I need the qmail-smtpd up and running at all? Could
I just disable the qmail-smtpd and make qpsmtpd listen on port 25?

It's just that the matt sargeant article says to use the port forwarding
option of qpsmtpd to forward the qpsmtpd to the qmail-smtpd on the qmail
port, hence my confusion.

John