SMTPA

From:
Nick Leverton
Date:
January 4, 2007 04:08
Subject:
SMTPA
Message ID:
200701041208.17018@leverton.icritical.com
I think we discussed this before but I can't see it in the archives at the
moment.

Can qpsmtpd change its Received header from "with ESMTP" to "with ESMTPA"
when SMTP auth is in use please ?  This will let SpamAssassin recognise
the auth header without any other changes.

I've attached a tested patch against SVN and I'd be very pleased to see
something similar included.  You should see the result in the headers of

Nick