Re: which hook provides sender and rcpt at once?

From:
Ask Bjørn Hansen
Date:
Re: which hook provides sender and rcpt at once?
Message ID:
A6A00403-47F2-4AD5-81CA-F51E77BCA380@develooper.com

On Dec 31, 2006, at 8:15 AM, Guy Hulbert wrote:

> I will write this up for the wiki ... unless someone already has
> (where?).  I am still going to try to do some work on the test
> framework
> but that really depends on what the intent is there for which I will
> need to ask Ask, I guess.

I'm not entirely sure what the question is, but ...

Ideally everything would be tested by automated tests.  Matt or John
(IIRC) setup the initial testing framework and it should be possible
to make tests for all new code...

Happy new year everyone!  :-)

  - ask