develooper Front page | perl.qpsmtpd | Postings from June 2006

Re: new patch for 251/551 (~/.redirect)

From:
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ask_Bj=F8rn_Hansen?=
Date:
June 22, 2006 14:55
Re: new patch for 251/551 (~/.redirect)
Message ID:
3B990B71-85F7-483F-9DA3-12B1898286CC@develooper.com

On Jun 22, 2006, at 12:17, Robert Millan wrote:

> New patch.  This time using $self->qp->respond to avoid modifying
> the core.
>
> Taking advantage of this, I also implemented code 251, just for
> completeness
> (when ~/.forward exists, it'll return 251.  Otherwise 551).

Hi Robert,

Nice job on making the plugin self-contained.

Until it's supported with some of the sending smtp servers then I'm
not sure it won't just be confusing for the users if we put it into
the distribution.   It would be good to put on the wiki though (or
maybe in our contrib/ directory[1]).

   - ask

[1] https://svn.perl.org/qpsmtpd/contrib/

--