develooper Front page | perl.qpsmtpd | Postings from April 2003

whitelist plugin

From:
Devin Carraway
Date:
April 27, 2003 04:44
Subject:
whitelist plugin
Message ID:
20030427114418.GB9179@atlantic3.devin.com
Here's something I found myself needing recently; it supplies
whitelisting of incoming mail based on aspects of the SMTP conversation
(remote host, helo, mail-from, rcpt-to), preventing rejection by more
aggressive plugins.  I'm using it to permit "exceptions" to the
rfc-ignorant RHBL for a couple of known-harmless hosts.  Lightly tested.

Ask, could we get a hook on RSET, or more generally on transaction
reset?

--
Devin  \ aqua(at)devin.com, 1024D/E9ABFCD2;  http://www.devin.com
Carraway \ IRC: Requiem  GCS/CC/L s-:--- !a !tv C++++$ ULB+++$ O+@ P L+++