develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from July 2018

Re: Release 52 of CHI back-end

From:
Mohammed Alimul
Date:
Re: Release 52 of CHI back-end
Message ID:
MM1P123MB0075BD5163C661E44F2E1F0BD2510@MM1P123MB0075.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
Dave as Per my last email, can you please also add the 6 items highlighted in green to the release as well please? The last two in red will need to be added once they are completed

https://hutgroupnorthwich-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/mohammed_alimul_uk2group_com/EXO4qgV9GwBLtA9FNqecN68BEYeOEnYRZ_UBMUUGbr823g

[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-xlsx_40.png]<https://hutgroupnorthwich-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/mohammed_alimul_uk2group_com/EXO4qgV9GwBLtA9FNqecN68BEYeOEnYRZ_UBMUUGbr823g>
CHI release 52 cut<https://hutgroupnorthwich-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/mohammed_alimul_uk2group_com/EXO4qgV9GwBLtA9FNqecN68BEYeOEnYRZ_UBMUUGbr823g>
Shared via OneDrive

Feature List Notes * Feature: #3038: OTRS API - use new (OTRS v5, 6) 'generic interface' 'REST' API Requires OTRS upgrade * Feature: #7489: Brandable holding pages * Feature ...