develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from January 2017

Re: Test::Smoke failing to test most recent commit to Perl 5 blead

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
January 30, 2017 18:22
Re: Test::Smoke failing to test most recent commit to Perl 5 blead
Message ID:
20170130182207.5639.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
On 01/29/2017 11:37 AM, demerphq wrote:

> I have some further comments in the other thread. Nothing that needs
> to stop your patch from being applied, but I noticed some stuff I
> found quite surprising, although I only did a quick scan so I very
> well may be talking out my ass in that thread.
>
> Yves

I lost track of the location of "the other thread".  Can you provide line?

Thanks.
jimk