develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from January 2017

Re: perl5.test-smoke.org feature request: order by column

From:
H.Merijn Brand
Date:
January 18, 2017 07:05
Re: perl5.test-smoke.org feature request: order by column
Message ID:
20170118080333.69377340@pc09.procura.nl
Please create issues instead. I've created this issue for you:
https://github.com/abeltje/Test-Smoke/issues/24

On Tue, 17 Jan 2017 16:42:46 -0500, James E Keenan <jkeen@verizon.net>
wrote:

> When you go to http://perl5.test-smoke.org/search, you see a table whose
> columns are these:
>
> Arch	Host	OS	Git-id	Smoke date	Status
>
> AFAICT, you have no ability to select the way the rows in the table are
> ordered.  It appears that the sorting is done on the columns in
> left-to-right order, each column ascending.
>
> I find myself wishing that I could have the records for individual
> reports return sorted either by Git-id ASC or by "Smoke date" DESC.
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

using perl5.00307 .. 5.25   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE