develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from January 2017

perl5.test-smoke.org feature request: order by column

From:
James E Keenan
Date:
January 17, 2017 21:42
Subject:
perl5.test-smoke.org feature request: order by column
Message ID:
20170117214246.322.qmail@lists-nntp.develooper.com
When you go to http://perl5.test-smoke.org/search, you see a table whose
columns are these:

Arch	Host	OS	Git-id	Smoke date	Status

AFAICT, you have no ability to select the way the rows in the table are
ordered.  It appears that the sorting is done on the columns in
left-to-right order, each column ascending.

I find myself wishing that I could have the records for individual
reports return sorted either by Git-id ASC or by "Smoke date" DESC.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan