develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from December 2016

Re: Test::Buildder v. Test2 subtests

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
December 29, 2016 16:13
Re: Test::Buildder v. Test2 subtests
Message ID:
20161229161232.GA31726@debian
* Chad Granum <exodist7@gmail.com> [2016-12-13T11:35:19]
> ok, thanks for trying that, I will look into it when I have time and if
> nothing else at least explain why it behaves like it does. If it is a bug I
> will fix it.

This has remained a problem for me, so this morning I had a run through it, and
I still think it's a bug, at least unless there are cross-fork-synchronizing
test things I haven't seen.  I imported the behavior of Test::Builder to
Test2::API and posted this pull request:

  https://github.com/Test-More/test-more/pull/746

--
rjbs