develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from December 2016

RE: Devel::Cover force adding unseen files - feedback requested.

From:
Jason Pyeron
Date:
December 26, 2016 14:24
RE: Devel::Cover force adding unseen files - feedback requested.
Message ID:
B34382925AF344379167438C2895D4C7@black7

Cute way to search, thanks.

<snip/>

> Of course, this only works for .pm files.

Here in lies the rub, the files (e.g. https://sourceforge.net/p/logwatch/git/ci/master/tree/scripts/) are just plain old perl files.

-Jason