Re: Writing our own modules in Test2

From:
Andy Lester
Date:
Re: Writing our own modules in Test2
Message ID:
7B64E2B8-E73D-446B-9BA5-4B0CCBB0C59E@petdance.com

> On Jun 24, 2016, at 12:46 AM, Chad Granum <exodist7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is the intent that when people will create them as Test2::Tools::Whatever?  Sort of like Perl::Critic::Policy::* is done?  Or are we still staying as Test::Whatever?

What about naming?  Test2::Tools::Whatever?  Or do we see the Test2::Tools namespace being only for “official” tools?

I see three options for third parties:

* Test2::Tools::Whatever
* Test2::Whatever
* Test::Whatever

My ultimate goal here is to create a batch of convenience test methods and also have them stand as an example of a standalone third party module.

--
Andy Lester => www.petdance.com