Writing our own modules in Test2

From:
Andy Lester
Date:
June 24, 2016 02:52
Subject:
Writing our own modules in Test2
Message ID:
EA511B41-448E-4C5D-AA2A-EF6F3FF416B8@petdance.com
Is there a doc somewhere that explains how to write one's own test module atop Test2?  I haven't found it if there is.

Is the intent that when people will create them as Test2::Tools::Whatever?  Sort of like Perl::Critic::Policy::* is done?  Or are we still staying as Test::Whatever?

Do we have an FAQ started for things like this?  If not, I assume it would be good to start one, and if so, then where should I start it?

--
Andy Lester => www.petdance.com