Re: Test2/Test::Builder release plan

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
Re: Test2/Test::Builder release plan
Message ID:
20160326020254.GA30413@debian
* Chad Granum <exodist7@gmail.com> [2016-03-19T13:03:34]
> RJBS and I have spoken, and feel it is time to set a release date for
> Test2/Test-Builder. We have agreed that doing it at the QAH in Rugby is a
> good time. The plan is to release Test2 and the new Test::Builder as stable
> either at the end of the first day, or the start of the second day (so the
> 21st or 22nd of april).

There has been basically no public reply to this.  I would love to get some
"sounds good!" or even some "hey, but!"  For my part, I'm pleased with the
state of things, and looking forward to converting more of my code to using
Test2 directly.

Of course, those of us who are at the QAH can discuss things there, but I think
it'd be good to get some context on the books, especially from people who won't
make it.

--
rjbs