develooper Front page | perl.qa | Postings from February 2016

Re: Last call for review of Test-Builder using Test2 (FormerlyTest-Stream)

From:
Kent Fredric
Date:
February 6, 2016 10:13
Re: Last call for review of Test-Builder using Test2 (FormerlyTest-Stream)
Message ID:
CAATnKFCXFj7sxwP9nG4_u9bS80DkXYxSK4JfHMJt6kgEpSCV9A@mail.gmail.com
On 6 February 2016 at 08:14, Chad Granum <exodist7@gmail.com> wrote:
> If there is anything in these
> distributions (Test2 in particular) that makes you uncomfortable, you
> need to speak now.

Mentioning here for visibility:

As with Test-Stream where the apparent silence lead to a premature
conclusion that finalisation was appropriate, I feel interpreting the
current lull in activity in the same way equally premature.

I've seen a proposal floating around that might raise our ability to
be confident about the feature set of Test2 before requiring its
implementation/feature-freeze.

Just the people who I talked to who implied they were going to present
said proposal haven't yet had the tuits to do so yet.

--
Kent