Re: Communicating between processes in test suite run

From:
David Cantrell
Date:
Re: Communicating between processes in test suite run
Message ID:
20150427131227.GH26098@bytemark.barnyard.co.uk
On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 09:19:00PM +0200, Cosimo Streppone wrote:
> Il 24/04/2015 18:12, Michael Kiwala ha scritto:
> >Why not use lsof to query the port that was assigned?
> I'm often a bit reluctant to use system commands as that
> makes the whole process more OS dependent.
> Even considering Win32 out of the picture, is lsof working
> in the same way for every OS where perl is running?

Never mind working - is it even installed?

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

    You are so cynical.  And by "cynical", of course, I mean "correct".
         -- Kurt Starsinic