Re: new Stream Test::Simple question, XS requirement

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
Re: new Stream Test::Simple question, XS requirement
Message ID:
20150426124025.GA27135@cancer.codesimply.com
* bulk88 <bulk88@hotmail.com> [2015-04-25T23:56:23]
> Because of the rjbs post that supposedly (someone else should confirm this)
> minitest does not use Test::*, new Test::Simple can use all the XS it wants.

Re-confirmation welcome!  For the record: My first check was scanning all the
tests run by the minitest make target for 'use Test'.  Then I ran minitest with
a dtrace probe for all files opened.  Only two files matching /Test/ were
opened:

  ~$ grep Test dtrace.log | sort | uniq
  0    151                       open:entry miniperl ../TestInit.pm
  1    151                       open:entry miniperl ../TestInit.pm
  2    151                       open:entry miniperl ../TestInit.pm
  3    151                       open:entry miniperl ../TestInit.pm
  3    151                       open:entry miniperl ../lib/unicore/TestProp.pl

--
rjbs