Re: new Stream Test::Simple question, XS requirement

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
Re: new Stream Test::Simple question, XS requirement
Message ID:
20150425235159.GA22995@cancer.codesimply.com
* bulk88 <bulk88@hotmail.com> [2015-04-25T17:57:19]
> Since Test::Stream::Context's core design uses weaken() everywhere, that
> means new Test::Simple always requires XS building (for Scalar::Util), which
> means it will never run on miniperl, and hence, new Test::Simple will never
> be in Perl core, is my understanding correct?

"make minitest" does not load Test::*.  I don't see how using weaken blocks
putting Test-Simple v1.3.x into core.  Am I missing something?

--
rjbs