Re: new Stream Test::Simple question, XS requirement

From:
Chad Granum
Date:
Re: new Stream Test::Simple question, XS requirement
Message ID:
CAJFr3ktosWWK4S8JOnp6MtyRLxs22__uZepPjLfP4z_D0JM7gA@mail.gmail.com
I have no objections to having OPTIONAL XS available to speed things up for
people who want it. However I will not accept making XS a requirement. I
thought that since Scalar::Util::weaken was in core that there would be no
issues using it in a core module. If using weaken makes Test-Simple
non-corable, then I will use a slightly alternate design. But I will wait
for rjbs to weigh in on if Scalar::Util::weaken will block Test-Simple from
core.

-Chad