Re: Communicating between processes in test suite run

From:
Cosimo Streppone
Date:
Re: Communicating between processes in test suite run
Message ID:
55393942.4050606@opera.com
On 23. april 2015 20:23, Chad Granum wrote:

> Can you start the server and get the port in the parent process, then
> fork and run the tests from the child?

Unfortunately that is not possible, as client and server code
are completely separated, and I'd like to run
the test suite against the javascript statsd daemon
(think another black box binary I have no control over).

--
Cosimo