(PQAH) Doc to read before Test::More discussion

From:
Chad Granum
Date:
April 15, 2015 20:19
Subject:
(PQAH) Doc to read before Test::More discussion
Message ID:
CAJFr3kts9SCJaE5k06aCYFiOMGOSMSNK7EfHTn+xn6Dvhx5jZQ@mail.gmail.com
https://github.com/Test-More/test-more/blob/stream/coexist/lib/Test/Stream/Design.pod

I was talking to a couple people about this doc. There was a suggestion
that I post It here and ask that anyone interested in the Test::More
discussion tomorrow give it a quick look.

This is not a document intended to address everything people have
discussed. This document just gives a high level overview of some of the
design decisions I took in my refactor.

Also it turns out there has been some confusion regarding the nature of my
work. To be clear: it was an incremental refactor of Test::Builder, not a
redesign. The main difference is approach, a redesign starts from scratch
with a new design. A refactor introduces new things to existing code. I am
not sure how much this matters, but it is out there for clarity sakes :-)